Hi, folks. A couple of months ago, i started writing a VNC client for the GNOME desktop, called Vinagre.
Today, after three releases (0.1, 0.2 and 0.3), i think it is usable enough so that i can publish it. Maybe it’s not so stable that deserves a 1.0 version, but we are on the way.
That’s it, please, test it! Some random notes about it:
- Website (Screenshots, download, etc): http://www.gnome.org/projects/vinagre
- To report any bug/wish: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=vinagre
- Its main dependency is gtk-vnc, which can be downloaded here.
- Its name comes from some kindred with Vino, GNOME VNC server.
- It was already packaged for Fedora, Foresight, Mandriva and, with luck, Ubuntu.