I have just released Vinagre – VNC Client for GNOME – 0.5 today. This release is officially part of GNOME Desktop 2.22.
There were no major changes since 0.4; most work was bug fixing and polish.
What’s new in 0.5:
- Documentation, thanks to Vinicius Depizzol and Jaap A. Haitsma;
- Man page, thanks to Emilio Pozuelo Monfort;
- GNOME-VFS was replaced by the new GIO;
- Support for vnc:// URL’s: clicking will open Vinagre;
- Many bugs fixed;
- Interface translated into more than 40 languages.
Thanks to all people who have contributed with this release, specially the gtk-vnc gang 😉 !